New Jersey should be among your top considerations if you’re thinking of relocating – specifically in the township of Marlboro. Situated at the tip of Monmouth County, Marlboro’s central location makes it an ideal choice for those who commute to northern New Jersey, NYC, Princeton, or Philly.
Whether just starting out, raising a family, or looking for a place to retire, Marlboro, NJ is a place you could call home. The topography is mostly level rising to rolling hills.
Although cars remain the most common mode of transportation in Marlboro, public transportation options such as trains, buses, and a ferry service make it easy for those who live in the area to commute to work in nearby cities.
Bus service is provided by the NJ Transit and Academy Bus Line to and from the Port Authority Bus Terminal in midtown Manhattan, while a train is available at the Matawan Station, a high-traffic train station on NJ Transit’s North Jersey Coast Line. Taxi service from private companies is also an option for those in a rush.
Going where you need to go is a cinch at Marlboro, NJ.
Fun activities for everyone
Initially, a rural community when it was established as a township in 1848, Marlboro was the site of numerous battles during the American Revolution.
Since then, Marlboro has flourished into one of the best places to live in New Jersey.
- For those who love outdoor public spaces, Marlboro has more than 10 parks with athletic fields, playgrounds, walking trails, and basketball courts
- For cyclists and bikers, the 22.5-mile Henry Hudson Trail is the very definition of scenic variety, traversing streams, wetlands, fields, and urban environments
- For swimming fans, the municipal Marlboro Swim Club lies in a secluded, seven-acre area with grassy hills and mature shade trees
- For golfing enthusiasts, the private Bella Vista Country Club offers an 18-hole classically designed golf course suitable for all skill levels
- For foodies and shoppers, look to the fine selection of top-rated restaurants, coffee shops, and boutiques
New Jersey is home to 63 colleges and universities and has one of the highest graduation rates in the country with approximately 90.5% of students receiving their diplomas.
Marlboro Township Public Schools offers topnotch education beginning with excellent pre-K and elementary school programs.
With Marlboro Middle School having a low student-to-teacher ratio and Marlboro High School following a curriculum focused on academics, athletics, and the arts, students are provided with a strong foundation for future success. The latter is part of the Freehold Regional High School District for specialized or elevated educational opportunities.
Homes for sale in Marlboro, NJ
Choose from single-family homes, condos, and townhomes including:
- Sprawling horse farms
- Active adult communities
- Suburban single-family homes in a neighborhood or non-development
- Luxury estates
To take the confusion and difficulty out of the process of shopping for houses for sale in Marlboro NJ, count on Colleen Meyler, ERA Central Realty Group.
As a Certified Residential Specialist – the highest designation given to residential sales associates in the US – Colleen has had more than three decades of real estate experience, serving clients with dedication, sincerity, and transparency.
Whether you’re a homeowner looking to sell, a first-time buyer, in the market for a luxury home, or want a lifestyle change, contact Colleen Meyler for the best housing options in Marlboro Township and other areas in Central New Jersey. Give her a call today at 732.995.5102 or email ColleenMeyler(at)gmail(dotted)com.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.